HTD (HomeTown Drivers) is giving free taxi rides within Eldoret from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM today, Wednesday 21st OCT 2016.
Eldoret Residents can now enjoy a more efficient and reliable taxi service thanks to the HomeTown Drivers app (HTD). This on-demand call cab application allows you to quickly get a taxi wherever you are and at a more affordable rate.HTD
Fast and Convenient Taxi Services
Whether you want a quick dash to the mall, join your buddies at a nyama choma joint, a ride to the airport or you are in between errands in town – now for the first time, you can choose whom you want to ride with. Check out their profile, relate and hail your preferred driver. Choose highly rated drivers who are on time and deliver premium service.
The app not only connects you with the nearest cab guy on your locale but also profiles that driver so you can check their photo, mobile number, what type of car they are driving, their rating and reviews as well as estimated time of arrival.
Here is how to get the Free Taxi Rides today
There are 20 Free rides you can grab between 10:00 AM and 10:00 PM today. To be one of the lucky riders, here is what you need to do;
1. Download the HTD Rider App from Google Play Store ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.northriftsolutions.hermesrider )
2. Register your profile (Remember to add your profile photo for credibility purposes)
3. Request your ride
4. Give a honest review and rating.
Its that easy to get your free taxi ride today! You should note, however, that the free rides only apply for destinations that do not exceed KSH 300.
So, what are you waiting for? Request for an HTD Driver now.
*For any querries or concerns please contact +254 733 340 440 Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Karemi Michael (see all)
- 4 Valentine’s Dinner Offers in Eldoret to Impress Your Date - 12th February 2019
- Rupa’s Mall Giving Away Ksh 20,000 Worth of Shopping Vouchers: Here’s How to Win - 11th February 2019
- 10 Exciting Activities For Your Child This Holiday Season - 16th November 2018