“He who gives the poor will lack nothing” – Proverbs 28:27
This coming Saturday 2nd April 2016, Forester Nation Kenya, a fratenity of Subaru Forester enthusiasts are coming into town for the Eldoret Rescue Center Charity Run.
The main targeted Projects for this Run are as follows:
-Greenhouse plastic covering for a 60ft by 20ft green house.
-Black polythene for 4 beds that are 54feet long by 2feet wide by 1foot high.
-Greenhouse piping for the 4 beds (2 pipes (54ft long) for each bed.
-500 seeds of Anna F1 tomatoes.
2. Poultry farm.
3. Food and other supplies.
SATURDAY 2ND APRIL:
4:30 AM: Meet up at Shell Petrol Station, Waiyaki Way opp. Safaricom House. Prayers by Magu Chris
5:00 AM: Departure for Eldoret.
10:00AM: Arrival in Eldoret.
We shall undertake the day’s activities (Cleaning, cooking, mentorship/ motivation, games- Details on site)
5:00PM: Departure from the home and provision for freshening up.
After party at the Spree Club.
SUNDAY 3RD APRIL.
9:00 AM: Assembly behind the town hall.
10:00 AM: Departure to Kabarnet with photoshoots along the view points and escarpment. We shall then proceed to the airstrip for more photos.
13:00: Brief stop over at Kabarnet town and departure to Marigat (Kimalel airstrip) for those who would want to drift.
15:00: Departure to Nairobi.
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT:
1. We travel as a family,we shall have coordinators amongst us who will be ready to assist where necessary.
2. We are advised to adhere to traffic rules as everyone is individually liable if found breaking the law.
3.Punctuality and time discipline is key. Anybody arriving past 5am will have to catch up with the team ahead.
4. We insist on appropriate behaviour during the event. Disregard to this will be met with disciplinary action.
5. “Know your car”. Dont try pulling stunts on the road that will in anyway endanger either your life or the life of others.
We will issue stop over instructions on the material day as we pick other members long the way. We shall meet team Chebarbar at Cheptiret where we shall have police escort all the way to the home.
Nakuru team lead by Sammie Keige will be at the beginning of the dual carriage as you enter Nakuru. We shall meet them there and proceed together.
**Remember to carry your cameras
Latest posts by Karemi Michael (see all)
- 4 Valentine’s Dinner Offers in Eldoret to Impress Your Date - 12th February 2019
- Rupa’s Mall Giving Away Ksh 20,000 Worth of Shopping Vouchers: Here’s How to Win - 11th February 2019
- 10 Exciting Activities For Your Child This Holiday Season - 16th November 2018