Uasin Gishu County Government has rolled out a graduate internship programme that aims at giving unemployed graduates in Uasin Gishu County an opportunity for practical work experience.
The graduate internship programme/paid apprenticeships will see all graduates from universities and technical institutes within Uasin Gishu absorbed by the county government and the private sector for a period of 12 months.
Currently, there are 250 opportunities for degree holders. For a duration of 12 months. The degree holders will be earning a stipend of 13,500 per month.
Diploma holders also have 250 opportunities for a duration of 12 months earning 11,500 per month.
There are 150 opportunities reserved for certificate holders who will be earning 8,500 per month.
A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Certificate from a recognized institution in a relevant area of specialization (with the course duration having lasted not less than two years).
- Be aged at least 18 years but not more than 35 years
- Have no previous work experience related to their area of study
- Graduated not earlier than 2015
- Valid certificate of good conduct
How to Apply Interested applicants are required to complete the Online Internship Application Form available at https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke/internship on or before 20th March, 2018.
#workhorse #staywinning #carteblanche
Latest posts by Baba Hakeem (see all)
- User Experience: Nyota Ride Really Works - 14th January 2019
- Fuliza, the Newest Credit Facility For M-Pesa users - 10th January 2019
- Find out why all roads are leading to Zaika Lounge - 19th December 2018