Twenty Four Resort Club has vacancies for waiters. If you are looking to work at a crisp and vibrant club, then this is the place for you.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to the kitchen for cleaning.
Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve speciality dishes at tables as required.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
- Provide guests with information about local areas, including giving directions.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorise orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Collect payments from customers.
What’s in it for you?
Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and multiple opportunities for your career progression in the Hotel and Hospitality Industry.
Please bring with you your CV and all other relevant documents to the club (Uganda Road at Duka Moja) or call 0705 233260 for more information
Latest posts by Karemi Michael (see all)
- Zaika Lounge: Hot New Restaurant Opened At Rupa’s Mall - 5th January 2018
- In Pictures: How Eldoret Ushered In The New Year 2018 - 2nd January 2018
- Club Tilja Relaunch: Largest Nightclub in Eldoret CBD Officially Opens Tonight (Photos) - 11th December 2017